Re-immigration to Italy

About an Italian engineer, formerly a part of the much-publicized brain drain, who has only recently come back to his country.

Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

29 October 2005

New toy


You may be wondering why I'm not blogging that much these days.

No, it's not that things are going better here in my re-immigration land. Actually it's pretty much the other way round.

The reason I'm not producing so much ramble about the ways my country could be better is that I got a new toy! The fabulous autumn we are enjoying, with temperatures in the mid twenties and sun, means I'm out as often as I can.

Lousy pic, I know, but it was taken by a drunk guy with a camera phone, so you can't expect too much. I'll add more as time goes by.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was not DRUNK

08 November, 2005 15:31  
Blogger mac said...

Yes, and I wasn't riding a bike

09 November, 2005 10:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home