Re-immigration to Italy

About an Italian engineer, formerly a part of the much-publicized brain drain, who has only recently come back to his country.

Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

03 October 2005

Browser woes

I fucking hate this piece of utter crap that is called Internet Explorer. I had just finished writing a long, loooong blabber on tourism in Italy when the browser crashed and fucked up all my work.

Why does Blogspot force us to use this pre-historic, shitty, unusable, ball-busting, arse-penetrating subspecies of a program and does not support stable and cool browsers like Opera in their most advanced features?

I'm pissed off today. Loads of work during the weekend, shitty customers, terrible weather and no salary raise.

Need a holiday - I'll book something soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what I do if I write anything that is more than a few paragraphs is user OpenOffice or even just TextEdit and then copy and paste it into my Xaraya site. This way you always have a backup "just in case"

Good luck!

11 October, 2005 08:23  
Blogger mac said...

Good tip, thanks! though I'd prefer if Blogger guaranteed compatibility with standard HTML rather than Microsoft's I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-others dialects.

09 November, 2005 10:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home