Re-immigration to Italy

About an Italian engineer, formerly a part of the much-publicized brain drain, who has only recently come back to his country.

Name:
Location: Rome, Italy

25 July 2005

Illuminating the masses

That piece of a German genius that our cardinals elected as a Pope to replace good old Karol has once again liberated words that illuminate the masses.

I quote him on the recent terrorist attacks: "the recent attacks are not targeted against Christians".

Now I have to go to the window and shout out the bad words that are accumulating in my mouth. I'm in Kuwait right now, so the chance that someone understands Italian cursing is very slim...

Ok, I'm back. I just hope the Pope has been on holiday and his old brain has relaxed a bit too much. This is too bad since he had done quite well at the job of staying quiet when necessary, and saying fairly reasonable things so fa.

His Holy Excellence, I know that you're not reading my blog, but if you happen to bump here, can you explain me what the fuck this phrase means? The criminals who are bombing our underground and threatening the churches of Rome are the same that are shedding blood every day in Baghdad. Isn't that crystal clear to everyone down to the last monkey in this planet?

What do you mean by saying christians are not the target? do you mean that next time terrorists will screen people according to their religion on entering a potential bomb attack target, just like in Saudi mosques?

Isn't it plain clear that they are just trying to frighten the hell out of the (stupid) masses so that we'll leave Iraq and they can start a civil war in there?

What does all this have to do with Christians?

I'm amazed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home